Project Manager Wind (Elicio Spain)
Elicio is a renewable energy company focused on the development, engineering, construction and operation of wind farms in Europe.
With more than 70 employees, the group's activity covers medium and large-scale wind projects in Belgium, France, Serbia, Spain and Scotland. Elicio has 39 operational wind farms with a total installed capacity of ca. 600 MW.
For our Spanish subsidiary, we are looking for a 5-year experienced wind project manager as soon as possible.
Elicio offers a real opportunity for a candidate with entrepreneurship spirit to play a key role in the success of a dynamic company, on a human scale, with real prospects for development.
You will be responsible for the successful development of your wind projects from site identification till commercial operation.
Your main tasks will be :
- To define the development strategy and ensure its implementation for the assigned projects in the agreed development regions
- To screen and analyze available grid capacity on a monthly basis
- To identify new sites and guarantee the successful development of your projects by securing the land rights and the grid connection.
- To develop and cultivate effective consultation with all the stakeholders and maximize local acceptance of the projects
- To coordinate the required studies (EIA, landscape, acoustics, fauna, flora, etc.) and monitor their progress for the projects.
- To coordinate all engineering needs with the support of internal/external experts and follow up on the applications for administrative and grid connection authorizations.
- To follow-up the development budget and organize progress review meetings for your projects portfolio
- To assist the Business Manager to prepare Final investment Decision files for your projects
- Participate to APPA and AEE workgroups in the assigned regions
You will manage your projects with a high degree of autonomy under the responsibility of the Business Manager Spain.
- University degree in an engineering or commercial discipline with a specialization in energy, land use planning or environment.
- 5 years of experience in wind energy project development, identifying opportunities and managing multiple projects
- Detailed knowledge of GIS tools is a valuable asset.
- Detailed understanding of permitting and grid connection rules.
- Experience in land negotiations is a valuable asset.
- Native Spanish, fluent in English.
- Good listener and capable of developing trustful relations with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Convincing and successful in negotiations
- According to market standards in Spain
- Home office Madrid and travel availability within Spain
Elicio offers you a dynamic and professional environment which encourages individual initiative. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits. You will be working in a young inspiring team, offering a unique working atmosphere.
Convince us of your experience and motivation by sending a letter of application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org