Accounting & Treasury Administrator | Belgium Headquarters
Elicio, part of the Nethys group, is a major Belgian renewable energy company. Elicio is mainly focused on the development, engineering, construction and operation of wind energy power plants. The group currently has 236 wind turbines operational or under construction across Belgium, France and Serbia, and holds an important development pipeline in the aforementioned countries and Kenya. Moreover, Elicio is an important player in the offshore wind industry as a partner and developer in 3 concessions in the Belgian territorial waters (ie. Norther, Rentel, Seamade).
Elicio is currently looking to recruit an Accounting & Treasury Administrator to strengthen its Finance department in our headquarters in Belgium.
The Accounting & Treasury Administrator will provide administrative and accounting support and will assist in the execution of payments and treasury activities for a large number of legal entities within the Elicio group.
The function comprises the carrying out of several administrative and accounting tasks to assist the local accountants, mainly in the purchase process. The function is also responsible to maintain the accounting records in compliance with the applicable accounting rules. Several internal control procedures need to be followed to remain compliant and to execute correct payment runs.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure timely receipt and processing of incoming invoices into the accounting system
- Approval of expenditures notes
- Creation of purchase orders
- Follow up of documents in the approval flow
- Perform several internal controls
- Keep internal procedures up to date
- Administer bank accounts of a lot of legal entities as well as the payments execution system & payment cards
- Timely and accurately transfer funds to ensure funding is available for several legal entities
- Timely prepare payment run proposals for approval & execution for a large number of legal entities
- Prepare statistical information filings
- A degree as accountant or an administrative qualification with relevant working experience.
- Additional courses/experience in accounting matters is a bonus.
- Native language Dutch Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French is appreciated
- Highly accurate
- Diligent attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience at working both in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Willingness to maintain continuous professional development
- Fluent with MS office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central (previously Navision) and Continia Document Capture is considered a plus
- A decisive, proactive and hands-on person who takes up responsibility and shows sense of initiative
Elicio NV offers you a dynamic and professional environment that encourages individual initiative. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits.
Convince us of your skills and your competitiveness by sending us a letter of application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the vacancy ‘Accounting & Treasury Administrator‘.