Administrative Assistant - Accounting & Treasury (Elicio Belgium)
Elicio NV is a major Belgian renewable energy company focused on the development, financing, construction and operation of onshore and offshore wind energy power plants. The group’s activity covers mid-size to large-scale wind projects in Belgium, France, Serbia, Spain and Scotland.
In support of its continued growth, Elicio is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to strengthen its Finance team.
Administrative assistant - Accounting & Treasury, reporting to: Finance Director
As an administrative assistant, you are an accurate and hard worker. You have a degree in accounting or an administrative diploma with relevant work experience. An interest in the renewable energy sector and a heart for wind are much appreciated.
Main tasks and responsabilities
• Assist in the timely recording of incoming invoices within the correct analytical accounting dimensions
• Timely execution of payment run proposals, prepared by the local accountants
• Administer bank accounts of most of the legal entities
• General treasury tasks
• Approval of expenditures notes
• Creation of purchase orders
• Follow up on documents in approval flow
• Assisting the consolidation manager in the biannual consolidation process
• Perform several internal controls
• Managing the finance mailbox
• Supporting the finance team during ad hoc projects
- Diligent attitude
- Highly accurate
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Preference to working both in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Resilient to stress in front of the reporting deadlines
- Willingness to maintain continuous professional development
- Fluent in Dutch
- Understanding of French and English is appreciated
Elicio NV offers you a dynamic and professional environment that encourages individual initiative. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits.
• Bonus plan
• Group insurance and hospitalisation insurance
• Meal and eco-vouchers
• Flat-rate costs
• Possibility of partial homeworking
• Seniority leave
• Training and learning possibilities
Convince us of your skills and your competitiveness by sending us a letter of application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the vacancy ‘Administrative Assistant'